Breakfast Attendant is a kitchen position. The breakfast attendant is responsible for serving breakfast whether in the breakfast room as table service or delivering trays for room service. The breakfast attendant reports to the Kitchen Supervisor. In the absence of the Supervisor, the breakfast attendant takes direction from the Innkeeper and Asst. Innkeepers.
- Greet guests in person and on the phone throughout the morning.
- Stock juices, yogurt, coffee, supplies for the shift
- Take breakfast orders.
- Serve breakfast.
- Clear tables
- Pick up all room service trays
- Wash dishes
- Keep a clean working environment before, during and after breakfast
- Promptly put away deliveries of refrigerated breakfast products, and all other products.
- Sweep and mop kitchen and breakfast room floors.
- Must be able to lift over 30 pounds
- Must be able to stand for up to 8 hours per shift
- Must be able to tolerate warm temperature in the excess of 90 degrees.
- Sharp eye for detail in regards to cleanliness
- The ability to accomplish your duties without direct supervision
Please return completed application to Lisa Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 843-720-2608.