The host/hostess will courteously greet and escort guests to tables. The host/hostess will answer phones, take and confirm reservations, create seating charts, and assist with guest needs. Must be warm, friendly and outgoing. Excellent customer service skills required. Previous fine dining experience a plus. Must also be able to work any day of the week, including weekends and holidays, and any hours needed.
- Greeting and escorting guests to table
- Answer phones, take and confirm reservations
- Take reservations using Open Table
- Cleaning areas of the restaurant - Front Entrance, Patio, Guest Area of the Bar, Bathrooms, and Office Hallway
- Must have general knowledge of Charleston area to better assist guests with directions and recommendations.
- Knowledgeable about the preparation and ingredients of every selection on the menu
- Assisting guests with website navigation, gift certificate purchases, menu queries, etc.
- Close-out duties to include: Cleaning and restocking bathrooms, reprinting menus, tidying bar and patio.
- Must be able to work weeknights, weekends, and holidays
- Must be able to stand for 6-8 hours per shift
- Must have general knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Professional, outgoing, and friendly personality
- The ability to work as a team with a fluid result
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org