The server will have prior serving experience in fine dining. Must be professional, friendly, and well-spoken. Aloha experience required. Must also be able to work any day of the week, including weekends and holidays, and any hours needed.
- Take reservations using Open Table
- Cleaning areas of the restaurant – Dining Rooms, Patio, Bathrooms
- Must have general knowledge of Charleston area to better assist guests with directions and recommendations.
- Knowledgeable about the preparation and ingredients of every selection on the menu
- Must have wine knowledge to better assist guests as they navigate the wine list
- Closeout duties to include: Cleaning side work, polishing of silver and glassware, closeout paperwork, re-setting of full dining room, etc.
- Must have experience in fine dining service
- Experience using the Aloha Point of Sale System is a plus
- Must be able to work weeknights and weekends
- Must be able to stand for up to 9 hours per shift
- Professional, outgoing, and friendly personality
- Must be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 40 pounds.
- Must maintain personal hygiene in accordance with Health - Department standards for Food Service Employees.
The ability to work as a team with a fluid result
The server reports directly to the Restaurant Manager. In the absence of the Restaurant Manager, the server takes direction from the Office Manager and/or Assistant Manager
Email resume to Mark Severs at firstname.lastname@example.org.